Monday, September 6, 2010

Responsibility

We are looking for students showing off this month's character trait of Responsibility! Remind your children what it means to be responsible and ways to show off your responsiblity in your work, with friends, at school, and at home. If your child does something that shows great responsibility, leave a comment and let us know what they did! Having great character makes us great people! Show off that responsibility this month and for the rest of your life!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to share an act that Amor did last week. She had brought gum with her to class. She came up to me and said, "I have something I'm not supposed to have. Can you hold it for me so I don't eat any or give any out?" I of course said, "Yes!" and told her how proud I was of her honesty and for not making it be a distraction at school- now that's responsible!

    Keep up the great work class, you guys are being great community members and are showing off some major responsibility!

    ReplyDelete